Saturday, March 6, 2010

Addiction


I told myself I wasn't going to get addicted to this series. I haven't even seen the movie, but I am a complete Twilight/Harry Potter addict (and yes, I am 30 years old) and I needed something to feed my addiction to addiction. So I started this book yesterday and am almost done with it.

I ventured out to Wal-Mart tonight to pick up the next two in the series. Let me tell you, the people that come out to Wal-Mart on a Saturday night (being in the south probably doesn't help), are a sight to be seen.

I am a ferocious reader and constantly looking for something new to read and this series should keep me occupied for the next week. Things are going really well on the weight loss front. I have been exercising religiously everyday and keeping my calories in check. I'll write more about that tomorrow. Percy's waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment